My Hate-On-The-World buddy. #ItsNotOver Post 5

This post - the fifth in the series dedicated to some of the most important people in my life - is to Trisha.

I've already mentioned a stereotype about this outright amazing and cool badass in my life. And that's what makes her so much a better person - she has actual stereotypes! How many of us are misunderstood commonly (even commonly known for that matter?)

So, there was a really young boy in class 3 and there came in a girl with really curly hair. They were in the same class and as usually goes they started talking, until...
they realised they could not stand each other and out came the claws and the nails and there were scratches - scratches so hateful they couldn't even stand next to each other without wanting to pinch each other.
The teachers kept them away but they always found a way to be together...and try and beat each other up, that was until everyone didn't like the boy and he left school.

When the boy came back, no one liked him still - but the girl with the curly hair, she reached out to him and not to beat him up (cause they were older and had a bit of decency). She reached out because she was nice and friendly and accepting and she became the boy's friend. She even helped him with the people who didn't like him.

She was really kind and helpful - always has been is what I've heard. Soon, through changing groups of friends and through shared memories of alcohol and illegalities the curly-haired girl and the weird boy bonded and once that started they've been a team, almost.

The boy still did manage to annoy the curly haired girl very often and he did a lot of stupid things and even forced his own way through most discussions but the curly-haired girl remained - remained the same. Unwavering and supportive.

Through the magazine and through classes and through Anjana Sarkar, Trisha has been wonderful - true we've had moments of creative differences and she's been very supportive and true I can never be as cool as her - and despite that she's always accepting and appreciative and that's exactly what makes her so bloody badass and cool!

To say that she's smart, creative and has a wonderful aesthetic sense could not do justice. She's intricate and has a really well rounded personality and a better system of knowledge to back it up. She's my fashion go-to-person and we share this unexplainable joy in hating the world (and no she's not always hateful). We do the best gundagiri and we make fun of gujjus - real, deep hurtful fun, (well, we don't hate you if you're gujju :) )

To Trisha, I know I've managed to piss you off a lot and I'm honestly sorry about the entire magazine thing. I'm a control freak and honestly it (the magazine) wouldn't even have been possible without you. You deserve more credit than I do - cause your approval was a major thing in my decisions (even if I didn't show it or always listen to it). Thank you very very much.

And of course #ItsNotOver, there are so many gujjus left and we still haven't discovered so many many accents! And thank you for making me discover so many things, about myself, about education, about working, about Parla and about human relations.

P.S. She's going to be really rich and I want to say physical bye bye hoping I'd stay in her good books. Also, because she remains the only last standing gunda of parla (you know cause I'm going away).

P.P.S. we still need to write Love Sex and Dhokla. I'm going ahead with it.

XOXO the Bitch and a half.

Comments

Other writings