Coloured Curls of Goodness. #ItsNotOver Post 4

The fourth post in my series dedicated to some of the most important people. Here's to Qu Cee
*Before I begin this post I need to assert my right of the word Sweetie - Sweetie is mine, its mine!*

Each swirl prettier than a rabbit, each touch gentler than the softest breeze, wild and curly with traces of so much joy and fun! Child of the Creator's aesthetics with ideas whizzing more than our squeaks. This is Qu Cee, my friend and an artwork that creates the most wondrous colours and places them so meaningfully one understands the world a little bit more.

Wild curly locks that fight the wind and everything around that tiny-head-with-the-biggest-ideas, a well put together outfit and a pretty pretty little face with an expression so alive it gives nothing but joy. The most aesthetically advanced person I know Qu Cee is one of those people you never meet unless you're blessed lucky - and I suppose I have been!

To me Qu Cee has always been a nice person and to think about it she's one of the most honest, outright good and thoughtfully pure person. Despite having so much colour surround her all the time, Qu Cee in my mind remains pure, colourless (not white cause that would be major racism). And while we all have our issues nothing Qu Cee does or says seems to be problematic or 'wrong' in any way. She's like a Disney Princess come to life.

Its such a cliché to say she's the most amazing artist I know (and I know some pretty darn good ones) but even repeating it an endless number of times doesn't seem enough cause its always true and so much better. The best part isn't how phenomenally great the work turns out but the amount of effort this one girl puts into it. It's almost like she depends on it, and if that were true I only hope she never stops painting or creating art (or gifting me some every now and then).

I've learnt so much from Qu Cee, the value of goodness, the true meaning of sportsmanship (even if the two of us are the last ones to be picked for sports teams) and how to scream your wits out on the bloody road - cause its never noisy enough.

There's a lot of random strangers we need to puck-puck-puckak at, there's a lot of random kids we need to scare and bully, there's a lot of hope you need to share to the world. So Qu Cee it's never over.

#ItsNotOver you're the only star in the sky that can paint and dream the most beautiful! And SWEETIE you're already a star! XOXO

Comments

Other writings