"Waste" or also the "The State Of My Mind"

Its only now, I realised that my recent blogs have been a waste. A sheer waste of nothingness. Apart from hoping that Lana Del Ray fangirla will view my blog and trying to Ugh! I have lost my chain of thoughts! Blasme facebook. So here...the state of my mind.
fkbsdgvgugbdfbiugbaekjb hlgbjdafbgkdbvzfdkjb zjhbvdfjbvzbvSJDVfS
 jjbjSGbvJbvjhbvJLBKJhCKXJBVXBVKJNXBNBDG
BZVJHSDGHBKAohvskjbsdhgisughiudhgksbweiuhsoDBJSDBSD;'
BASKFSIGFEWGfbsdjghiuerghhn fuvjafsodghdfucktheworldfndkhgvbkdsghbsdgk
kjbvsbgsbvbvhsdbvsbvblahblahblahImKe$ha ghahahahahaha
If you read words in that you are genius, and so am I.

This post has multiple titles. Waste, since its such a waste itself and The State Of My Mind because thats how it is ^^.
Also below in the labels is mentioned Jennifer Aniston. I don't know why.

Comments

Other writings