Marilyn Monroe is a rapist.

If you know who Marilyn Monroe is you will understand, otherwise...well, it should still make sense.

This has been plagerised from Hope's Blog .
So, I say Marilyn Monroe is a rapist because that is how it is. Marilyn always is trying to get touchy and is always trying to kill or hit girls. Not only does Marilyn fiddle around and play around with the girls, Marilyn also tickles them and throws them around and uses them nothing less than toys. Marilyn has raped the Tiny Rangan more than anyone and Marilyn does not care how the Tiny Rangan is really tiny. I even have proof from Hope. whose blog is about what Marilyn did to The Tiny Rangan. However, Marilyn not only does that to The Tiny Rangan, Marilyn also keeps hitting my husband and punches my husband. Marilyn has also played with the feelings of Rajnikanth's daughter. Rajnikanth's daughter!!!

So, I am not saying Marilyn is bad, Marilyn is wonderful...Marilyn bought me perfume for which I have to pay Marilyn. But that does not mean Marilyn is not a rapist. Marilyn is a rapist and nothing can change that, not even Marilyn (maybe The Tiny Rangan can).

P.S. I do hope you do not take rape in its traditional sense, because Marilyn is too stupid to actually rape anyone and hitting for fun is only termed rape and not equivalent to the actual criminal act.

This is not the Marilyn Monroe
I am talking about sweetheart.

P.P.S. I have not mentioned Marilyn as he or she simply not to reveal the gender and identity, so think again if you know Marilyn (atleast the one I have in mind) also Marilyn is used as the subject for the person regarded and labelled as Marilyn, though Marilyn is Marilyn and simply that, not labelled.).

Comments

Other writings