Brother!!!!

*Title read the way Ant and I refer to Brother.*

So I have these million pictures of my brother that I use to blackmail him with and I have also told him that I shall put them up on the internet once he becomes eligible so that all his friends can laugh at him. *Evil grin*

I am not a bad brother. I am an amazing one! My brother already uses my clothes. Which is unfair considering he is half my age. (so, that means he is some number cause I am 14). Anyways, the point was I can make my brother feel as if he is not loved at all. I can make him think no one loves him. *Shrugging Shoulder* Am I not brilliant?

Also, my brother's life has been a waste.
Me: Opp-Opp-Oppa Gangnam Style
Brother!!!: What are you going on about!
Me: You dont know Gangnam Style? Your Life is a waste! No wonder noone loves you!
Brother: gets all upset and starts crying!
Then we watched Gangnam Style together!!! yay! and I made him feel loved!



 For you dear reader: PSY's epic Gangnam Style

Comments

  1. Typical, mad you. Love the post, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Hope! purple's greetings and guess your posts inspired me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Other writings