Its been a long time since I came around.

So its been really long since I posted, but that is because I had a Sociology exam (I know I study the dreadful subject). However now that I am a little bit free (I still have exams and a magazine to handle) I will post. This one is about the fact that there exists no coffee shop open at 2 A.M. Which is a terrible thing. I am not giving away the details of how I found this out, it was only that it was a wonderful time with friends and somehow Marine Drive was involved. So, we searched and we could not find it, which is a terrible thing considering its normal that people want to drink coffee at 2 A.M. and they are not home for it. Everyone faces that sort of a thing. I am not describing the events and the sights there because I want to show that artistically. Through a more appropriate and visual medium. So, for you to know is, do not go looking for coffee at 2 A.M. cause there does not exist anything like 24x7 shops anywhere near Marine Drive.

Comments

Other writings