Me - Pow!

Finding a kitten on a street, being told that it's been left alone. That the mother is missing, that its siblings are missing. You do feel really sad. But perhaps you wouldn't do or go any further than that. Had it been only me in the situation, even I would have pitied the kitten and let it go. But I wasn't alone. I had the Tiny Rangan with me and perhaps that made all the difference.

Being with a best-friend you do deeds you never expect of yourself. Even if we both were talking about being A- Class Bitches, we did rescue the kitten. Its so amazing the passion and love we feel towards the little tiny baby. Of course everyone is fascinated by it, but its the feeling of amazing love that we feel towards this tiny kitten - the feeling of belonging. ITS OURS!


We named it "Glee" for reasons obvious and the amount of "glee" it got into us. It wiped away all the negative feelings of hate we were feeling seconds earlier. 


And yet it was companionship and camaraderie, that got me to even think of the idea that maybe, just maybe we could make this kitten our own. Call it our own and tend for it. With Love.


This is just to say thanks to The Tiny Rangan and Glee for taking away all that negativity that was building up inside of me and making me cherish things that are to be cherished (although I could still do with a Bitch War, Mean Girls Proportion).

Merci beaucoup.


All images in this post are owned by me. Please don't steal them, they are special.

Comments

Post a Comment

Other writings