Sossiology

Since July, 2011 we (my class and I) have been studying a subject called Sociology. (you will find out the reason for the wrong spelling later) So, as I was saying ever since we have started learning SoSSiology...it has been a subject, that we have not very much liked.Not that we are dumb (not all of us) a lot of us are very good at studies, but lo, the subject is what we don't enjoy very much.( and maybe the teachers just add to the dislike).

So what is it that I am going on about? Well, ever since we started learning this subject, we have had three different teachers, THREE! in six months!

And so the experience with each teacher in few short words!
The first was a wonderful teacher (I am speaking for myself, because I don't really know if all my friends agree, but I am sure most do! Anyways). She made sure her students (us) understand and she did help us out, and her teaching was friendly, and even if we (I mean I) was a little scared of her (in the sense, respect, not frightened) she was a GOOD teacher and we all understood.

The next teacher,(do I have to comment? I guess yes, and to be honest I want to, just don't expect me to stop soon). Well, she was someone I love making fun of (and I am ot very nice, when I make fun of people, and I don't want you to think I am disgusting or a 'BAD KID'). As I was saying, none of us liked her (speaking on behalf of everyone, and if I am proven wrong, I would call you crazy).  She was fat!, ugly! and made no sense, I don't think she understood what she spoke! She pouted while speaking (it becomes even worse to see an ugly person pouting) and to top it all, she CONTRADICTED HERSELF.

A time in our class...
Teacher: The Rastafarian love gambling! and they do not like to do Marihuana or drugs.

Student: Teacher, isn't that for the other popular culture? Like it is written in the other paragraph. It says The Rastafarian do Marihuana and things like that, and they do dislike gambling and other things that are not natural!

Teacher: What?


Student: Teacher you mixed up in the para...


Teacher (interupting): OK..ok... yes i got mixed up, The rastafaians do not  do marihuana and like gambling.


Student: No teacher! Its the other way round.


Teacher: OK...OK...as I was saying...(and the topic changes and that topic is never discussed again.
To conclude it, she was a horrible teacher, we could argue with her though, (give her some credit) and she read from the text book, got confused, jumbled up and confused us. (Understood? no? Nor did we, contact me for further details.)

To get back, the third teacher, well I really don't want to comment...he is simply someone I don't like, he may be an average teacher, he is not as good as the first and even though he makes us want the second teacher back, he teaches well. He is intimidating, and he confuses, he does not let you answer even when you know the answer and he rubbishes your answer, no matter if it is right or wrong and looks at you in ways that make you think twice before answering things as simple as your name. He creates doubt and then he rubbishes all. He may be able to explain well, but he goes into his world and goes on about it, and then blames it on a student calling it a 'detour'. And it is he who corrects pronunciation mistakes of students and calls Sociology as SOSSIOLOGY, with the 'cio sounding as 'ss' with a hiss.

I hope that I can show all the feelings of my fellow classmates.

Comments

Other writings