It is not a Trash Can

Well, more than anyone else...this blog is for myself, to understand and feel comfortable about the entire idea of this blog. Well, obviously you don't know what shit I am talking about... but as the title suggests I am not talking about the dustbin, but something similar to it. So what is it? It is about my body. My body never complains or feels like a trashcan, never, that is because I am very, VERY fussy about my food. So it is not that I treat it like a trashcan, because I put only selected things into it. BUT, the select things that I put into it. I dump loads. For instance, Cheese!!!! I love cheese, all kinds! and the problem is, I eat too much of it...way too much, and the same goes with bread, I love toast and so I keep eating toast all the time. But, hello, I hardly thing about how much I am eating of the things I like. And I never, never eat, the things I dont like. (Curd or Buttermilk)

Now here comes in my problem, I eat too much of what i like and nothing of what I don't. As is a fact, too much of anything is bad and of course nothing of somethings are bad too. (I am not saying that I will eat curd or drink buttermilk, its hopeless to even think about it). So as I was saying, I must reduce my intake of cheese and butter and fat rich food, its become very unhealthy now.

But the point of writing this is...for all those fussy foodies like me. Who dont like to eat it all, but who still want to become a little bit healthier in their diet.Maybe I should visit a dietician for a healthy diet!

And by the way, a diet is not starving or getting thin, it is simply what you eat. I had a bad diet till now, and now I must improve it. Wish me Luck!

Comments

Other writings