Am i Excited? Hell yea!

Tomorrow!!!! actually today! at 19 hours....I will be very happy... Ask me why...simple enough, On UTV BINDASS there is the conversation between Lady GaGa and Shah Rukh Khan being aired. Its not like I am advertising this, it does not matter anyways, but its the joy of expecting something like this actually happening, and we, the general audience get to see it!!! YAY!!! Why am I on cloud nine for a simple show of two superstars talking. Well, if my love for Mother Monster is not obvious enough, I will slap you, and then the icing on the cake is King Khan!!!

He has been my favourite hero, ever since I could understand what I was watching. The super-stardom of these two mega stars no one can question, and then they come together as friends. I am happier. So watch the friendship of two mega stars (repetition, due to want of better word) become something even better. and enjoy yourselves, after all. its Mother Monster and King Khan...
Of Course, I took this from google! and Arjun Rampal just butts in

love...love...love...happy

Comments

Other writings