I like you a lot



I sat today, having gone through all the shameful deeds I have done, rather proud and sans regret I found empty hopes growing inside places untouched. I sat under the cloudless sky observing what I didn't even desire and not knowing what happiness is. I sat, and I still sit still.

I changed, I changed and I changed, I changed. For myself, I changed, externally - but inside somewhere I go back into my shell that has made me so much stronger it surprises me to meet myself. It's a happy surprise and its the knowledge of enjoying change and change and growth.

I look at all the things that brought me a smile and I realise, how much more peaceful I can be on my own. And in that sitting stillness in peace I find a spark of happiness, that even the smallest of forgotten hopes can bring back joy once rekindled. 

I observed the joy of writing, I observed the beauty it can produce, I observed it in others and I found myself yearning for that beauty that even change eludes, except in the scripting. So I write and I feel content and I want to reach out, but I hold back - because right now, being content is enough and those others may not be necessary.



Comments

  1. kalansh, I'm in love with your blogs, i have not finished reading them all, but whenever i find free time i read them. I'm not a kind of person who reads and understand poems, because my vocabulary is not so good and i just don't find it interesting. but since the day i watched you recite your beautiful
    kutchi poem, i couldn't stop myself from reading all your blogs, i love your poems, your views on topics that you write. i adore you kalansh :) i wish all your dreams come true and you become happiness person on this planet. love your smile and your writing��.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalansh,
    from the moment sun rise till it sets in west, my mind's wandering, all i do is keep daydreaming about you
    dream about sitting with you near beach, you read your fav poem to me and explaining the part i don't understand.
    and i feel peace when i hear your voice and when i see you smile.
    i want us to go north, drive around million mile.
    i hope this anonymous msg doesn't scare you, this is last msg from me to you.
    pls don't think I'm a crazy stalker,
    I'm just a boy who is too shy to slide in your dm to tell that you're a good writer.
    i tried my best to write �� forgive me for being so terrible. i pray all your wish come true. i pray you get all the happiness. hope you don't get angry or scared.
    thanks. i love you.
    - well wisher


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Other writings