Evil.

Another attempt at writing a song. Partly inspired by Kanye West's 'Monster' and a compliment about an older song. Give improvements. Here goes.

The chorus could be imagined with the effect Florence + The Machine generally has. Almost gospel.



Evil
(Squeal)

Many nights spent I with them barbie dolls
Many times I ate their perfect balls
Crazy pretty barbecues
Nobody wanna stand with me in the cue.

Evil
envelopes me
Evil
fills me through
Evil
Take me to you

Hopin' I die with them poker chips
Hopin' you cry at my local tips
Dead meat hoe's
Nobody wanna worship ma toe.

Filthy jackets and sons
Carry them for 8 months
Get their pretty fingers cut
And eat it all in a bun

Evil
envelopes me
Evil
pushes inside
Evil
fuck me already

Pierce yourself with my eyelashes
Pierce your heart in fuck flashes
Lick lick the blood
Its only your baby bud

Eat. Growl. Grow.
Evil
(Scream)


Many them bows horse slippin' me
Many them foes bite n pee
Cut your own hands
Food is a scarcity

Electrocute your own brain
Body in the stain
Blood money
Nobody wanna live SiRi

Evil (echoes Evil. Evil. Evil)
Put your hand on
Evil
Bend your back down
Evil
Growl Hoe Growl
Evil
You bow.


Evil. (X13)
*purr*




Comments

Other writings