Wishing the person who gives strength.

This Post is not about God! Like all the others...its about the Mother...the Mother who gives us courage, who makes us brave, who represents the infinite support not to one child..but to all her LITTLE MONSTERS. What Lady GaGa is to each one is something different. To each his own and so to each Lady GaGa stands for something else similar but yet different. She stands for something special to all.

For Lady GaGa, however not-good!










Those who might not really like her music...do like her personality and why should they not? Is it often that you come across someone fighting for the rights of people across countries, someone standing up for fans of all sorts. Someone who can have so much meaning in her own way...however bizarre you might find it. She has what it takes and she is loved far more than any of you (for those who want to criticize her).

Well, as this crazy fan of hers...I enjoyed my day!!! I treated a few of my friends (not so much of a treat...but yes!) Then we cut cake...although that was a surprise for me but it was very nice (Thank you Tiny Rangan). Maybe that's what she brings to me...joy and happiness. Lady GaGa soothes me and although the entire day had been uneventful and drag...the very fact that it was Mother Monsters birthday made it so much more special for me. I did not really do anything much apart from the treat and the cake and a little bit of dancing and singing and listening to her music the entire day. 
All of these are owned by me and they are created by me.

 Apart from that I am again treating people tomorrow (i.e., 29th march). Either ways the point being...that when you love someone so amazing and people call her crazy you just feel like going crazy yourself (ignore that if it does not make sense).

Going back to the earlier style...she inspires me in every way...why would anyone want to celebrate their favourite celebrities birthday in a manner grander than their own? Because the person is crazy...but do not tell me there are millions who are crazy to celebrate their Mother Monster's birthday? It just means that the phenomenal persona that Mother Monster is... she can inspire and excite and soothe and heal and recreate all the world's trauma into beauty. (Yes, I am absolutely in love) and agree or not... Mother Monster might just be the reason why people might still be alive.


I dont know if Mother Monster will read this...but if she does... and I hope she does...I know this has not been a very good job and might even seem slightly awkward...but I love you Lady GaGa and the way you have changed me, my lifestyle and everything about me. and when I do want to grow up and start working it is to sing...you inspired me to! I love you Lady GaGa. Just keep giving us music and keep inspiring. Love you!!! Happy Birthday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Other writings