Sleep!

-__-
I am sitting behind a Tamil man who has ugly high cheek bones and very big hands. Scary. And plus he is a little too friendly. Even more scary. He talks as if he has never talked before and in a manner that will make you sleep in seconds. He complements people far too much and for no real reason.I nearly got a heart-attack. And! He asked me if I drink coffee, tea or beer!!! I died! No one asks a 16-year-old-kid that!

This man is scary and hairy (do not notice that observation). He freaks me out and talks so monotonously, the effect is worse than the sweetest lullaby. But, that is how most people at a Corporate Office are. Fat. Scary. Slightly unorganized or a little too organized. Monotonous. and either very jolly or scary vamps. An office is boring and pathetic (at least when you are alone). Most corporate jobs are the worst thing happening to mankind. Sitting at one place, not moving around and doing the same thing repetitively! Looking at these people and the Tamilian man for sure itself I fall asleep. I dread to think what would happen if I start working like this!

And here I leave a dreadful warning for The Tiny Rangan! We must sit with him tomorrow too!!!

Comments

Other writings