I don't know why!

I dont know why, but I have been losing inspiration.... Last year in my 10th I had all the inspiration to draw to paint or more importantly write.But now all of that seems to drain away to nothingness. Every time I sit to write or paint there just seems to be something else at hand...and this has obviously caused a lot of incomplete work, including my literature homework. I have taken on too many projects at a time and I mus complete them but where do I start from and how do I go on?

Well, these seem to be the ultimate thoughts everywhere. But the point is to grow over these lack of inspirations and go ahead. This one might not even make sense, but it gives a sense of satisfaction that I can still write and I have completed something!!! so even though my mother is yelling at me to go do some other work!!! I am going to finish this for myself! HURRAY!!! for this one.

Comments

Other writings