What is the world doing?

I mean everyone does it and everyone does it all the time...but how many times and why so many children? SEVEN billion people in the world? It is scary. The world seems so full now...and I know that I too am one of the 7 billion and I have to live with it....but seriously...what will happent to the world? So many children...it's apparently 2 babies born per second in the world...imagine the rate!!!

My mother tells me these dream stories of times when the streets were empty and people could walk easily on small walkways...but today it just feel like a fantasy that my mother made up. What? with never a time being when the street is without a human bean no matter midnight or noon.

I am tired of seeing all the children and human beans everywhere...I should not be because I am one of them too right...but the worst part is apart from my bathroom I hardly get any alone time...even the forest where you can go trek or walk you see a couple walking out of random bushes holding hands...God!!!

I don't want to create a baby...no...not after the present scenario...maybe I will simply adopt a kid...it's better...anyways right now it is too early to decide that...Oh Dieu...aidez la monde...s'il vous plaît...

I took his from 'Youtube' I don't own it...but it's really funny

Comments

Other writings