To have a little more courage

So over the past few days, I have often wondered whether I truly have the courage. I questioned and probed and realised that of course, I don't. It's all momentary. But with just a little bit of support, I found that courage, and the vision.

It's been a journey getting here, I'm not going to deny it. But, with every challenge and difficulty, you realise what truly matters. I'm not saying I will hold onto this emotion for the rest of my life; I don't even think I'll be able to hold onto it for a day.

But, what matters is, that somehow, I've reached a stage, where it's comfortable and safe to see the things I want to do and isn't that courage?

Sure, there are a million steps after having seen and envisioned, but just having the ability to see itself is courageous and heartwarming. It reminds me of being the fearless naive child of seven years ago, who had the ability to dream and look at so much beauty in the world. That to me is courage.

The rest that will follow will follow anyhow.

Comments

Other writings