Dark is Beautiful.

A Picture from the Blog.
Follow the link and you will understand. I'm supporting another blog, which I think has one of the most meaningful causes I have come across in a while.

Despite there not being outright discrimination against Dark Skinned people in India, there is an unspoken and subconscious understanding of inequality. Whereas it does not matter. Colour does not define superiority or inferiority. And even if this is a topic that has been discussed very often, I still want to put it forward and talk about it, because in India it is not considered as insignificant - skin colour is not and that needs to change.

The link is: Dark Is Beautiful or http://darkisbeautiful.blogspot.in/

Its ok to be whatever colour and it does not matter.

Comments

  1. Hi Kilansh, thanks for the support and the post.

    Most of the discrimination is subtle, but the want-fair-brides ads and fairness cream ads are very in your face. Don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. Exactly. I guess I did forget to point that one out. But it is true. Its all not subtle.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Other writings