Would you?

Would you give me your shoulder to give you my pins?
Would you take the pins and let them not touch my cheek?
Would you hurl those pins at me, with spells to multiply?
Or would you take them within yourself to make them disappear?
Would you close my eyes, to stop those pins?
Or give me more, till my eyes bleed?

Would you cheat on me? and lie, cause you know you never meant it?
Or would you just pretend to care, like my world was again beat?
Morals have you to tell the truth or, just the partial one?
Morals that the truth hurts, and that's why you said it.

Let it just go, owe not you anyone any explanation.
Let it just die, wound the ones you never cared about.
Emotions you never asked for, flurry through those unnerving tunnels.
Plague love is, plague cured by Chinese needles.

Comments

Other writings