HMoney is Mariah Carey

I have regularly used this blog to point out similarities amongst my friends and celebrities (perhaps because we all have this crazy habit of pretending to be celebrities and becoming them for some weird reason). Now, H Money is one of the most excited person when this happens, after me and Ant that is, because she writes down for everyone and she thinks that she decides and controls who becomes what, but she knows and everyone knows and y'all know I do that (decide and control).

So anyways, H Money - why would she be Mariah Carey? Multiple reasons, putting them down in random order.

1) I am brutally honest, so I'm going to be that way here as well. Body Type. Mariah is slightly healthy and even at her thinnest, she does kind of look a little puffed up, her face structure is also a little round. Ditto for H Money. She is healthy, in a good GUJJU way. She has a somewhat round face structure.

2) Hairstyle. Both of them have long thick shiny hair. Any arguments
  you need to go bald and then shave your head if you do.

3) Obsessions with butterflies and Stars. Mariah Carey is the queen of Butterflies and stars, so is HMoney. I mean this point just defines it all. I don't even need to write anything apart from this.

4) Again brutally honest. Mariah has been through guys who have really been mean to her and hurt her real bad. I need not say more. HMoney does that to men.

5) Both of them professionally express their feelings and experiences. Mariah through her songs and painful ballads, and HMoney through her writing (she is about to get published because she wrote and created a murder case out of her emotions, genius no?)

6) Mariah Carey has a huge fight with Nicki Minaj and before they do that, they release a song with each other. Now, I am the absolute equivalent of Nicki Minaj you'll find in India (if you kill Rakhi Sawant that is), H Money and I have written an amazingly huge song together. and we also have multiple songs which we call ours. And then we had this almost bitchfest, where we were threatening to become backstabbing, front-killing bitches to each other. (maybe that's made up, but so what? I can do it now if I want to). Since I am Nicki and HMoney and I have a song together and an entire huge feud (imagine we do), another reason she becomes Mariah Carey.

7) They both keep falling in love with the same kind of guys. HMoney with weird creeps and Mariah with only African-American men. She has never dated a white man (but good for her).

And if you're still not happy with all the reasoning, Look at Mariah and then go meet HMoney. You will see the similarity.

Comments

Other writings