Girl Is The Love Boom Boom

So my Friend and I came up with this amazing Shiz which we titled Girl is the Love Boom Boom. We were randomly listing down words that appear in most or a lot of songs. I first wrote "Boom Boom". On top of which she wrote Love. And on top of that came the and is and girl and a whole list of crazy words including, "Daale", "The Floor", "Baby!", "Shawty", and other random shiz including "Shit".

So we were glancing through our list and we realised. That the last words - Girl is the love boom boom, makes grammatical sense. And then came about the epicness that is now: 

(You are advised not to try to sing the tunes together - be kind to yourself, and don't bother about how unmatched they are.)

"Girl Is The Love Boom Boom"

Artists within brackets refer to the style of which the line or word is supposed to be sung
Like the first word Ya-ow (Nicki Minaj) is in the style of Nicki Minaj. The way she says Ya-ow in her songs, etc.

Ya-ow (Nicki Minaj) Yeah! (Anybody/Usher) GaGa (Lady GaGa)

All you Sexy Asses, Get On the Floor,
Hit the Floor, Everything on the Floor
Say No More! Yeah (Pitbull)


We have the Manis, YO!
We do the Honeys, Yo! (Random Shit - Maybe Yo! Yo! Honey Singh)
Daale (Pitbull)

My girl left me (Akon)
Cause of my BROMANCE (NigaHiga - youtube)
But Shwaty my girl is the love BOOM! BOOM! (Justin Bieber)
Shawty My Girl is the Love BOOM! BOOM!


Ya-ow!

Imma whippin' Nicki Minaj here
with Pitbull by her side
And noone can ever get where I am
Cause I am too high for the world
Trippin' on my gas and my girl
Cause there are too many guys to f**k
(entire stanza rapped like Nicki Minaj in high-pitch)
Uh Huh!


Rocking the party with my bro (Any rapper)
We got swag on our Flow (Justin Bieber)
Going in my Car with sexy Drake (Any rapper)
Which seat can I take? (Rebecca Black)


My girl left me (Akon)
Cause of my BROMANCE (NigaHiga - youtube)
But Shwaty my girl is the love BOOM! BOOM! (Justin Bieber)
Shawty My Girl is the Love BOOM! BOOM!

This would be a Love Story
But baby you said "SHIT!" (Taylor Swift)


We claim no copyright to this song. Just bits of whatever shiz. And this not any intention to offend anyone. We do understand and respect all the above mentioned artists and appreciate their work and largeness as celebrities. This is just something to laugh about anyways.

Comments

  1. So much wrong lyrics you've done. It's monies, not manis. And you've misspelled 'shawty' twenty million times. JEEZ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Other writings