Guarded not boring

 I once used to be such a big amount of time between what are used to doing what are used to want to do I think about it my mate and I find that it helps when you’re using your voice and you’re able to I think technology helps a lovely ride out. And it’s Bernie another only funny alright but I think I’m gonna be using this a lot more now that I have it becauseI think I’m going to because as like I said it is just allows me to speak some more and also because it in know where isI think I’m going to because I just allows me to speak some more and also because it in a way is faster and and and this AutoCorrect that’s the whole point worrying about what kind of spelling of grandma it is because I can revise that once I get back to it and I can actually use my voice I can feel my phone I can feel myself coming out of myself and be like okay I have a voice and I can send messages it’s not important to me because longest Time I don’t think I got it I thought I had to stay quiet and maybe that’s the whole point that I wasn’t being quiet to be boring but I was just being guarded and in a lot of ways that helped because because now when I’m able to find my voice feels like a blessing. I think that there will be a downside to this is that eventually it’s going to be a lot more editing rather than just more content being produced I can I think it could work really. I think a really long time ago someone told me that I’ll be perfect for radio of a podcasts and now that I’m doing this I can help myself it’s safe andI’m enjoying it it’s literally right across in fact finding my voice over again and despite all the adolescent whatever alright I mean it’s fun to do it is it is it feels like that you don’t have to do I don’t think I’m ever going to text again when we were in the mission and voice control it helps helps me a lot.

Comments

Other writings