Popular.

The right kind of Popular. I love Kristen Chenoweth.

Her voice is divine. She can hit any note without even stressing. She is amazing. I'd want to be like her. Hilarious, with a divine voice and acting chops that could leave the world in pieces.

Another person I look up to, though not at the same level as KChenoweth is Nicole Kidman. She is so pretty. and a really good actress +
singer. Haven't you watched Moulin Rouge?

And the third person who I absolutely love, but because of her role in Gossip Girl is Leighton Meester a.k.a Blair Woldorf. She's not as good a singer as Kidman, let alone KChenoweth. But she's an amazing actress and a good singer.

That's the kind of person I'd want to be. Good at more than one thing. And perhaps like KChenowe
th use my talents to make statements and help people. To use my popularity to help. Like Hilary Duff does (every year she endorses an NGO plus gives out charity money) or Lady Gaga (she has her own foundation to fight bullying and bring about acceptance.

But most of all I guess I want to be popular. Not for the sake of being popular, but popular for being brilliant at something.

The Right Kind of Popular.


P.S. none of the pictures belong to me. From the internet.

Comments

Other writings